Can I have 2 Portfolio projects with the Agile Boards, but different Initiative sets?

i have set up 2 projects with a different set of Initiatives (DFI1 and DFI2).  DFI1 and DFI2 are used to store the initiatives.  I then create 2 Portfolio project.  The first portfolio project uses our agile board and DFI1 as the sources.  The 2nd Portfolio project uses the same agile board but DFI2 for the initiatives as the sources.

I can use the two set's of initiatives, but when I save the changes, only 1 set initiatives are saved.  Is there any way to get around this so I can save both initiatives in the Portfolio board?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I currently don't see a workaround for this: The parent initiative is considered a "global property" of an epic, which means it is not specific to a plan, but the parent link is actually stored directly on the issue, so that it can also be exposed and searched a visible field directly in JIRA, in the same way the "Epic Link" works between a story and an epic.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

45 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you