Can I display the progress on a dashboard based on the work done in hours?

Greg Warner July 13, 2011

For my developers they are happy with issues created/resolved graphs. However the project management types would like to see a percentage complete based on the work completed in hours. All issues have an estimated time duration and developers log their work against those.

I already display the progress on each version, again this is based on issues open/resolved.

Can I show how the entire project is tracking using time as a unit of measurement?

thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Ramakrishna Rao September 25, 2016

Hi,

In JIRA report/dashboard, how do report on "Length of time the development have been in a particular status" in JIRA Software?

Using Suite Utility for JIRA plugin displays the transition tab against each issue and showing progress details for each phase of the workflow. 

Any way to display in the report/Dashboard?

Cheers,

Rama

0 votes
Jon Cotter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2011

If you add Greenhopper, then you get a couple of gadgets that allow you to see burndowns based on hours

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2011

You will need a gadget for this and there is none in JIRA to do this. There are some third party plugins with time tracking gadgets, most of them commercial. Have a look in the plugin exchange to see any of them helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events