Cambiar hora en campo automatizado

Itsel Vazquez May 17, 2024

Cree dos campos de texto y con una regla de automatización me pone la hora en que se mueve una incidencia a otro estado, pero la fecha que me pone es de UTC y yo quiero de Mexico, como puedo actualizarlo o cambiarlo?

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2024

Hola @Itsel Vazquez ,

Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.

Si está configurando el campo mediante una regla de automatización, comparta imágenes de esa regla con nosotros. También proporcione una imagen del paso en el que está configurando ese campo para que podamos ver los detalles de cómo lo está configurando.

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

If you are setting the field through an Automation Rule, please share images of that rule with us. Also provide an image of the step where you are setting that field so that we can see the details for how you are setting it.

Change time in automated field

I created two text fields and with an automation rule it gives me the time when an incident is moved to another state, but the date it gives me is UTC and I want it from Mexico, how can I update or change it?

Itsel Vazquez May 20, 2024

Hi, ok, 

this is

jirr.jpg

Itsel Vazquez May 20, 2024

Utilizo estas reglas

{{now.longDateTime}}

{{initiator.displayName}} (ID: {{initiator.email.Address}})

jirra.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2024

¿Cuál es el tipo de campo para "V&V Pre-Approved"?

Si desea configurar el campo en una fecha y hora para una zona horaria específica, debe incluirlo en su valor inteligente {{now.longDateTime}}. Referirse a

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/#Convert-timezone-date---

La sintaxis correcta sería algo como:

{{now.convertToTimeZone("America/Mexico_City").longDateTime}}

México tiene más de una zona horaria. Tendrás que seleccionar la ubicación correcta para la zona horaria que desees. La referencia que proporcioné anteriormente incluye un enlace a otro documento con los códigos de ubicación.

---

What is the field type for "V&V Pre-Approved"?

If you want to set the field to a date and time for a specific timezone you need to include that in your {{now.longDateTime}} smart value. Refer to 

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/#Convert-timezone-date---

The correct syntax would be something like:

{{now.convertToTimeZone("America/Mexico_City").longDateTime}}

Mexico has more than one timezone. You will have to select the correct location for the timezone you want. The reference I provided above includes a link to another document with the location codes.

Itsel Vazquez May 21, 2024

Muchas gracias, con eso ya se soluciono el problema, 

ahora sabes por qué no se agrega el email? tambien en la regla pido que se agregue el nombre y email.

Esto es lo que pido que se agregue en el campo (ambos son campos de texto solo de lectura):

dd.jpg

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2024

Hola,

Está utilizando el valor inteligente incorrecto para obtener la dirección de correo electrónico. Consulte la documentación para conocer los valores inteligentes que están disponibles para los tipos de campos de usuario:

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-users/#--initiator--

---

Hello,

You are using the wrong smart value to get the email address. Reference the documentation for the smart values that are available for user types of fields:

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-users/#--initiator--

Thank you very much, that already solved the problem,

Now you know why the email is not added? Also in the rule I ask that the name and email be added.

Here's what I'm asking to add in the field (both are read-only text fields):

Itsel Vazquez July 8, 2024

Muchas graciass ya solucione

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2024

De nada!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events