Calendar Date select works intermittently

Hi,

Currently when I try to select a date by clicking on the calendar date picker when creating an issue, trying to log work etc the feature does not work. However once created it is then accessable...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dan

2 answers

1 accepted

This was resolved by disabling the "Jira Suite Utilities Plugin" - I have raised a question in regards to this against the plugin in.

Thanks

Dan

This is in IE9 and if I turn script debugging on I get the following error messages:

Line: 1

Error: Unable to get value of the property 'split': object is null or undefined

Line: 1

Error: 'Calendar' is undefined

Note: this occurs when creating an issue from issue tab only and not when within a project...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

168 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you