Burndown Chart filtered by a specific field

Juan Carlos Ramos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2021

Hi everyone. We have multiple boards in our company. There are also multiple regions involved. So we use label field to filter the regions (AMEX, EMEA, US, etc). In one of the boards, i would like to see a burndown chart report for the current sprint but filtered by a specific region (specific label). Is it possible? I have tried with a gadget but i was not able either. Do you have a recommendation? I just need a chart for every board in my region. Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Hello @Juan Carlos Ramos 

Welcome to the community.

I don't think that sort of filtering is available in JIRA server out of the box. I think you'll have to find an add-on application to help you with that.

I happened to reply earlier today to a similar question from another user in this post. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-we-get-a-cross-project-Burn-Up-chart-in-JIRA/qaq-p/1627779

If you search the Atlassian Marketplace for "agile reports" you may find the add-ons I mentioned in that post plus additional add-ons that might suit your need.

Suggest an answer