Burn-up chart?

Tim Haynes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2018

The JIRA Support site here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/burnup-chart-945124716.html says that I should see a burnup chart under Reports (May 2018)

I have a Scrum board and story-pointed stories, but no sign of the burnup chart as a report.

Was this introduced recently?  If so, which version?  We're on 7.2.7.

Thanks

Tim

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2018

Hi, Tim.

I can verify that the Burn-up chart when the project is set to use the Scrum template on my JIRA Cloud since the documentation you shared refers to the Cloud version:

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 13.45.09.png

We can then see the following report after clicking on the Reports tab on the left:

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 13.45.37.png

Since you mentioned that you are on version 7.2.7, can you please confirm if you are actually using JIRA Server instead? If the answer is yes, the functionality is yet to be implemented as we can see in the following Suggestion:

I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

Feedbacks are also appreciated. You can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request. 

Let me know how it goes on your end. Thanks.

Suggest an answer