Build JIRA project for Human Resources

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

One more challenge:

How to build a JIRA project to be used by Human Resources.

Some requirements to include:

- Onboarding process.

- Offboarding process.

- Recruitement

This must be connected to other jira projects ( Procurement, IT...)

I would like to trigger this discussing to allow all to create/start a simple but powerfull Jira Project to be the Baseline for a large number of Human resources around the world.

Humberto

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2020

Hi Humberto,

this feels more like a discussion than a question. I can share some things I have done relative to HR staffing here.

• I have 3 project that are involved in staffing: Staffing (JSD), IT (JSD) and Onboarding (JSW).
  • I chose JSD for Staffing for two primary reasons: built in approval process, the individuals that request resources don’t always have JSW access.
  • I use two addons (Automation for Jira and Checklist Pro). A4J allows me to create and assign issues in associated JSD and JSW projects (IT and Onboarding) that are triggered by transitions in Staffing. I use Checklist pro to automatically create a laundry list of tasks in both my IT and Onboarding projects issues.

there are a lot of details buried in this process and after about 1yr of using this solution I can say it works well but there are some improvements I would like to make given time.

Humberto Gomes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2020

Hi,

Can we move this to a Discussion?

H

Suggest an answer