Bugs open vs. closed

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2012

Hi,

I want to create a report (chart) that will display our progress on bugs.

I want it to display a graph of open and closed bugs for the past 1 year.

How do I do it?

Thanks,

Janiv.

3 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2015

You might want to use SQL for JIRA to transform your JQL for the bugs into a standard SQL query which is a really trivial task.

Then you can use the SQL for JIRA Reports and Charts free extension to create a ROLAP data cube with the status as dimension and then use it as datasource for the chart. It provides an example report that you can use as former for yours.

The vial reports are built with BIRT a easy and very popular free opensource reporting and business intelligence tool. 

Anyway if you need some assistance contact to support in order to get help to create your reports.

0 votes
John Caron
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2015

I am looking for the same report I believe.  I want the same format as the created v resolved, except that the datapoints are open vs resolved.  Does anyone have a solution?

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2012

Hi Janiv,

do you know this report: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report

Maybe this helps.

Best regards

Thomas

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2012

Hi,

Thanks.

I know this report.

I'm looking for a different one.

All I want to see in my dashboard (or out of it) is how many bugs were solved every week or every month, and how many were left (are still open).

Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events