Bonfire in internet explorer doesn't connect

Sergio Duarte March 1, 2013

I'm using Bonfire extension for Internet Explorer, when I try to use it the following message appears:

Could not get a response from the JIRA server - the server or your network connection may be offline.

The URL https://***********/rest/auth/latest/session?os_authType=none responded with a status code of 0

The strange thing is that if I use it in Google Chrome it just works. Using the same Server URL, Username and Password.

5 answers

0 votes
Markus Bereflod
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 25, 2013

We are having the same issue. Jira ondemand, IE10 and Jira Capture.

0 votes
Shane Kenyon November 20, 2013

Ramiro, the solution doesn't help and is in any case completely invalid for OnDemand. It appears this has been a known bug since 2012 and there is no fix for it.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013

Hi Sergio, in other question someone answered a possible solution, check and try it:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/94140/bonfire-and-ie-8-9-could-not-get-a-response-from-the-jira-server-error

Hope this helps.

0 votes
Olivier ADAM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2013

Hello ! Does it work now ? Did you find the cause ?

I have the same problem on IE 8.0.

0 votes
Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2013

Is there any IE addon on your machine? You may want to disable and see whether the error still appears.

Suggest an answer