Blank Page when trying to edit Permission Scheme Jira cloud

Charan goud September 11, 2019

Hi Team,

I am trying to edit the project permission scheme but it is showing blank page in Jira cloud 

2 answers

0 votes
Richard Yu November 25, 2021

For those who weren't able to figure this issue out.  I believe the issue is that an old or incorrectly configured scheme is assigned to a project.

For Company-managed projects, in JIRA Cloud:

Go to project settings > details.  Write down the project id from the URL: "pid=XXXXX".

Then go to the following URL, by replacing the [your.jira.domain] with your domain, and XXXXX with the pid u found above.

https://[your.jira.domain]/secure/project/SelectProjectPermissionScheme!default.jspa?projectId=XXXXX

That should bring you to a page where you can set an appropriate project scheme.

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2019

Hello Charan Kumar,

Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

In fact, the symptom you are facing can be caused by several root causes. In order to troubleshoot it, please follow the steps below:

1 - In the Javascript Console of your browser, check what is the error returned when you try to Edit your issue. Save it in a text editor

2 - With the stack trace of the error returned by your Browser, check if you are facing one of the bugs reported below:

- Permission Scheme 500 Error and Nullpointerexception

- Edit Permission Scheme Shows Blank Page

3 - If you identify that one of the bugs might be impacting your instance, please follow the workaround steps documented in the bugs to properly fix it.

If none of the bugs match with the error you found, please send us the error so we can further investigate it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer