Automation closure

johan.remerant February 27, 2020

Hi community, 

First, sorry for my bad english.

I want to put in place an automation on my project, but i'm little bit confused with project automation.

I just want to put a rule that close automatically tickets when the ticket has been resolved since XXX days.

Can someone help me on that topic please ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2020

What automation are you using? In Automation for Jira you can set up an automation to trigger on a schedule, e.g. daily. When triggered it would find all issues that match a JQL and transition to Closed.

I'm sorry i'm new to JIRA, so did you talk about this kind of automation ?

Capture.PNG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2020

Yes that is Automation for Jira. Try to set up a scheduled automation Under the when/trigger.

ok, i will try that.

I just have another question.

Is it ok that this JQL query "resolved <= -1m" means incident that are in resolved status since 1min or less ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2020

not sure I understand.

johan.remerant-ext
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2020

ok, no problem, i've resolved my issue on automation.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events