Automated Log Work for Jira

Rahma AJENGUI January 4, 2019

Hello,

We have the "Automated Log Work for Jira" plugin and when we cannot generate the team report. We get the following error:

No data found for the given parameters

Worklog data error: Cannot read property 'worklog' of undefined

We tried with different worklogAuthor and it doesn't work. 

Capture 2019-01-04 at 16.25.42.png

Any advice please ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2019

From the quick look at the error, it seems more like a bug with the plugin. If I was you, the first step would be to increase the log level of the plugin to debug as described here and look at the logs to confirm that the error is because of the plugin. 

A word of warning, JIRA spits out a lot of logs and it will be a bit noisy. However, if the logs are tuned right, then you would be able to catch the problem quite easily. Instead of looking at the existing logs, it would be good to tail the log and reproduce the error which is much easy.

It would be great if you could keep us posted on the further investigation as it will be beneficial for the community.

Thanks

Arun

Rahma AJENGUI January 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, and sorry for the late reply. 

I don't have access for the "Automated Log Work" log file as shown in this screenshot

logging level.PNG

(despite I have the admin credentials) 

I only have the configuration option here :

configuration.PNG

Is there an other solution please ?

Please note that we use " A cloud Jira Service Desk Application 3.3.0-OD " 

Many thanks

Rahma

Suggest an answer