Attachment icon in subtask list

Stephan Uhle July 17, 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to see (in the subtask list of the "parent task") that a specific subtask has an attachement. Something like a paper clip next to the subtasks description...

I just wanted to ask before committing a feature request...

Regards,

Stephan

2 answers

2 votes
Edwin Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2011

You can try configuring jira.table.cols.subtasks in jira-application.properties, you should be able to put 'attachment' as one of the columns according to IssueFieldConstants. I'm not quite sure what the result will be though, but it's worth a try.

Stephan Uhle July 18, 2011

Adding 'attachment' to the jira.table.cols.subtasks property doesn't work. It seems like not all of the IssueFieldConstants are supported for the list view... :(

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2011

I certainly haven't seen that. You might have to do some dev work or raise a feature request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events