Assistance with creating boards

Lynique Heynes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

We are currently looking into using Jira for our HR workflows. To minimize clicks and have a smooth one directed site for all HR duties. 

We need to create boards for the following flow, Onboarding, Offboarding, Amendments and HR queries. 

I have tested using the boards but I need more guidance with creating these to ensure that they are done correctly with the correct flows for out team. 

Can someone please assist me with this? I am keen to book a call with someone please. 

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2024

Hi @Lynique Heynes and welcome to the Community!

Onboarding / offboarding processes quite commonly involve a lot of steps, interaction with multiple teams and plenty of needed coordination and collaboration.

Jira & Jira Service Management can help you create control and visibility over these processes very nicely, but this may require quite a few steps and iterations. Working for a solution partner myself, I can warmly recommend reaching out to a solution partner near you to help you get started on the right foot.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events