Assignee in filtered overview different to that within issue

Good morning, or evening depending on where you are.

I think I can make this one quick:

When I use a filtered view of issues the 'assignee' indicated on one specific issue is not the person I would expect from my workflow (which has a custom event assigning to a person on the transition leading to the current status)

However when I go into the issue view the assignee IS indicated as the person I would expect. It is almost as if the filtered view (which shows all issues) is one step behind on this particular issue.

Any ideas? I hope I was clear enough!

Thank you.

Paul

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Paul

In your workflow ensure you have the "event assigning to a person on the transition leading to the current status" listed before the "Re-index" jira post function.If it is listed before the re-index piece on the post-function tab it will cause the wrong assignee to appear as you describe.

Regards,

Cyril

Hey Paul,

Try reindexing and see if this solves the issue.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Search+Indexing

Thank you

Bhushan

Thank you - these worked. I really appreciate the advice.

Paul

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

575 views 6 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you