This macro renders a table from a plugin key, based on information stored in marketplace (formerly PAC). This saves you having to double-enter a load of details on the confluence page.
However this has been broken for donks, and now just shows a fugly stacktrace. Example: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CGSR/Confluence+Global+Search+and+Replace+Plugin
What is the alternative? Can't this be fixed?
We recently made additional changes to the marketplace's REST api, which had the unfortunate side-effect of breaking these macros. I've filed an issue for this: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT-2855
One bit of good news is that we're very close to finalizing the first version of our new REST api, which these macros have been using. Things should be much more stable once we've stabilized the api.
I have removed references to these macros for my plugins. Instead I have provided a pointer to the marketplace entry that now has all the information (in a different way). With the progression of marketplace stuff and it becoming the primary point of entry, I don't think it worthwhile for Atlassian to mess with the old macros.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs