Application 'Confluence' seems to be offline

Lin Denov July 7, 2013

Our company uses Jira and Confluence.

We use applications over HTTPS.

First we had this error:

"Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"

Once we fixed, the error is: "Application 'Confluence' seems to be offline" , but both systems are working properly and communicate with each other.

Please let me know what options I have in resolving this issue.

2 answers

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

The first error looks like you're hitting the issue regarding the certificate is not properly imported. For more information please refer to this documentation. But it seems that you have fixed that. As for the second error, please try to delete the application link and re-establish them back and see if there are two way communication. Please check from other side as well. If there are two ways error, it means it could be some proxy issue. For testing purpose, please try to bypass the proxy if you have any, and check if it works. Hope it helps!

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Rian, the certificate issue seems to be resolved. This is some other error.

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

Yep, looks like I missed the keyword that they have fixed it. I have edited my answer.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2013

What does the log say, and where are you seeing this error?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events