AppFusions User Macro Importer/Exporter - Page not found - solved

Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2012

After I got the key for AppFusions User Macro Importer/Exporter - in the next step (d/l) I get Page not found.

Thx
G.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2012

Thanks Ellen,
for sure this is no matter of life and death. :-)
Actually there s not any urgance to it any more, because I worked around the SQL Server Management Studio deficiencies / bug, so that I can simply copy the macros over with SQL statements.

The problem of the whole thing was that part was handled here and part by mail with the one or other CC missing, a delayed call,...

Thanks for the Skype yesterday. I do some support too and I understand.

Sorry for any discord
G.

As for the answer:
The AppFusions User Macro Importer/Exporter plugin download works again since last week and
there will be a version that works with 4.3.x shortly.

1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2012

As with any support request, please provide

• version of the Confluence system
  • UPM (Universal Plugin Manager) version
  • plugin version you have running

We are looking into this anyways -

If you wish, contact us direct at info@appfusions.com and we can get a screenshare together to see your environment and sort the issue.

Thanks,

Ellen

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2012

Thanks for bringing to light the bug you found with this plugin.

@gue22 Please new version available at Marketplace here or also avail through your UPM

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.appfusions.confluence.usermacro.user-macro-exporter

Apologies for the challenges/delays.

Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2012

Thanks for the fix!

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2012

Hi @gue22, Could you disable and then reenable the plugin - this sometimes helps when theres a plugin problem in Confluence.

Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2012

I DID click the Configure button from Manage Plugins, but

Sorry, you cannot update your plugin license on this screen. Please use the Plugin Manager instead.

@Dabvid: Thx. Dis/enable didn t help.

@Ellen: I ve been waiting for responses for 4 workdays. Now I get them all over. Outdated ones - like the download that was fixed days ago (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/97039/export-macros?page=1#103928),...

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2012

@gue22 We try to monitor Answers - but can't always be on here all the time. We do our best. I replied to that other question to close it out. We don't like to leave hanging questions.

As for the topic issue - engineering is reviewing the plugin, and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Working on it - we request your patience.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2012

We have dug into this deeper and think we have found where you are getting "Page Not Found" - seems something had broken the plugin in recent Confluence release. We are working to fix this.

Stay tuned.

Suggest an answer