All of the Issues were disappeared

Mark Eikema November 22, 2018

I imported 73 issues from Trello, and turned them into one backlog. After that, I turned on the function 'sprints' and suddenly my whole backlog is empty. How come?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2018

@Mark Eikema, welcome to the Community. It might be the filter that defines your board. At least that is the first thing I would inspect. If that doesn’t explain it, can you answer a couple questions:

• cloud or server
  • what do you mean by “I turned on the function sprints”? How did you do this?
Mark Eikema November 22, 2018

Cloud. As far as I understand.

In project settings, you can turn on or off 'sprints' as a function. I've turned it off, and my backlog is fine. Turned on everything disappears. All issues seem to be 'done'.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2018

Ah ok. This is a next gen project vs classic. Still my backlog is present regardless of sprints setting as it should be. The following g is with sprints enabled. Can you share your Features config page?

68B775E3-BF09-42DE-B3DF-2F7F14FBE5B2.jpeg

Mark Eikema November 23, 2018

Schermafbeelding 2018-11-23 om 09.03.24.png

Suggest an answer