All issues view

Administración BPO February 16, 2018

Hi, 

how could I see the All Issues view from my project? I can only see those assigned to me and would need to see the whole issue board to check status and report those which are delayed.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

Hi,

can you make sure that you're allowed to browse all issues in the project/s in general (Maybe the Browse Projects permission is only granted to "Assignee")? And also make sure the board filter is not filtering for something like assignee = currentUser()?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Hi,

were you able to solve your problem with my answer? If yes, I'd appreciate it if you could accept my answer as solution (checkmark on the left hand side of my post)

Best, Max

Administración BPO March 7, 2018

Hi, the option of exporting in HTML is again available. Perhaps it was a temporary issue that has been fixed. It was not a browse problem.

Than you anyway for your help

Regards,

Carmen

Suggest an answer