Advanced Searching: *NOT* Changed By

Maggi Scalzo April 22, 2015

I want to create a filter using the Changed By operator but will disregard or exclude one (or in future a list) of users.

I can create a filter that lists those defects where the priority was changed in the last week (results in 30 defects): project = <insert> and priority changed

I can then add a specific user (this returns 25 defects): project = <insert> and priority changed by <abc123>

What I really want is a filter that will return the 5 defects that where the priority was NOT changed by specific user. Is there any way to exclude defects from a filter?

2 answers

0 votes
Maggi Scalzo April 24, 2015

So I had to make a small change but I understood your thinking and it totally worked! project = <insert> and priority changed after <time frame> and not priority changed by <insert user id>

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2015

Have not tested it but try:

project = &lt;insert&gt; and priority changed after -7d and not priority changed after -7d by &lt;abc123&gt;

Suggest an answer