Advanced Search using JQL

Rathna March 27, 2018

Hi All,

Is anyone aware of how to do the following using a JQL ?

Searching for all the issues which are created today from 6A .

Note: Trying to create different dashboards for different teams who work in different shifts.

Team 1 (Shift 6A to 2P)

Team 2 (Shift 1P to 10P)

Team 3 (Shift 10P to 6A)

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rathna March 27, 2018

I got the solution which works for me.

startOfDay(6h)

HarshaVardhan July 5, 2018

it will show only todays issue, can you help to find the issues of whole month based on shift wise.???

1 vote
Knut Arne Ristebråten
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2018

Hi, 

The solution you are after are described in an earlier question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Advanced-searching-between-hours-of-the-day/qaq-p/79989

Mikael wrote:

resolved > startOfDay("+8h") AND resolved < startOfDay("+18h")

Rathna March 27, 2018
HarshaVardhan July 5, 2018

it will show only current days issue, can you help to find the issues of whole month based on shift wise.???

Knut Arne Ristebråten
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2018

@HarshaVardhan, sorry for late reply. I'm not sure what the criteria for your 'shift wise' is, but if you want to have the current month's issues returned you can use the JQL:

resolved = startOfMonth()

ref Atlassian documentation on advanced searching functions

Suggest an answer