Addition or deletion of labels in published page needs to change the state as out of sync

senthilkumar Lakshmanan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 28, 2012

I use Adhoc workflow plugin in Confluence workspace. I have a published space where all the published pages in workspace are copied to published space. When i modify any content in the published page, the state become "out of sync". But when the labels are modified, the state does not change to out of sync. I need the changes in labels also to reflect in published space. Please advice to solve this issue. In the documentation, i see examples which use only specific labels (label name = released). But i want this functionality to work for any label i add or remove.I dont need to specify the label name in the macro as like in the example.

2 answers

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2012

Sorry for the late notice, but we released Ad hoc Workflows 3.3 just over a month ago which includes a fix for this issue.

Try it out and let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
Miguel

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2012

Hi,

Currently there is no way to specify a generic labeladded or labelremoved triggers. Label is currently a required option for those triggers.

If you can let us know which organization your license is registered with in the support ticket you logged with us, we can log a feature request to look at adding it in a future release.

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer