Addition or deletion of labels in published page needs to change the state as out of sync

I use Adhoc workflow plugin in Confluence workspace. I have a published space where all the published pages in workspace are copied to published space. When i modify any content in the published page, the state become "out of sync". But when the labels are modified, the state does not change to out of sync. I need the changes in labels also to reflect in published space. Please advice to solve this issue. In the documentation, i see examples which use only specific labels (label name = released). But i want this functionality to work for any label i add or remove.I dont need to specify the label name in the macro as like in the example.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

Currently there is no way to specify a generic labeladded or labelremoved triggers. Label is currently a required option for those triggers.

If you can let us know which organization your license is registered with in the support ticket you logged with us, we can log a feature request to look at adding it in a future release.

Thanks,
Miguel

This widget could not be displayed.

Sorry for the late notice, but we released Ad hoc Workflows 3.3 just over a month ago which includes a fix for this issue.

Try it out and let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

199 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you