Add new user

Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano January 8, 2019

The user receives email and accepts the invitation, but he can not add it to any project.

I'm an administrator.

3 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2019

Hi @Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano,

I saw that you are an administrator on the instance, but I would like to confirm if you are a project administrator. Only project administrators can add users to a project.

Please, open the project and check if you can access the option "Project settings". If so, click on People > Add People to add the new users.

Screenshot 2019-01-09_16-25-32.png

Also, ask a site-admin to confirm if the new users were added to the group Jira-software-users. They can access this information on Site administration > User and click on the user to check their groups.

Please, give it a try and let us know if you face any issue.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2019

Hi @Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano,

• Can you share the product where you are experiencing this issue?
  • Is this problem specifically related to this user or is this happening to any user?
  • Can you describe what specifically is blocking you to add the user?
    Is it a missing feature, or an error received when trying to give the right permissions?
Beatriz Aparecida Feliciano January 9, 2019
  • I'am having this problem in jira cloud
  • It happens with two users in specific
  • I add user it receives email and it registers but the projects do not appear for it and I can not add it in any project
  • I can not say
  •  
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019

Hello,

Could you give more details on what the user can not add to any project? 

In fact, I can not add the user to the project

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019

Is this user included to  any group?

i don't know, i don't want see

i don't know, i don't can't see

Suggest an answer