Technical issues and bugs disabled in What can we help you with?

Bob Sellers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2018

Trying to open a support request for my production environment and the "Technical issues and bugs" option is not enabled. Anyone else experiencing this? All other options allow for selection but the one needed.

Attempted to issue a support request through Jira and I receive an error sending the mail. But when I test it, the mail functionality works fine.

How do I get in contact with support other than these channels?

1 comment

Comment

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2018

Hi @Bob Sellers,

Was the option disabled in the following screen? Do you have a screenshot to share?

image.png

Let us know if it is still happening and we can follow up.

Cheers,

Caterina

Bob Sellers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2018

Hi Caterina, 

Thank you for the reply but this occurred weeks ago. The screenshot was the same as what you provided. The option to select Technical issues and bugs was not enabled for me to select. 

I later was informed by support that they were experiencing issues with the site.

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2018

Thanks @Bob Sellers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events