Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[OLD] Looking for Alpha testers for a new Atlassian product - sign up here!

Viewing page 2 of 2

29 comments

Comment

Nestor Ledon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2019

It's a shame this is going away. Was just starting to rely on it. Gave a demo on the tool and everything. :(

Jack [AppFox]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2019

It's a shame the tool is being removed - it was increasingly feature-rich and just worked.

I always imagined the features from Clementine evolving into a core part of the Atlassian Cloud functionality, integrating the applications (and potentially Apps) together.

It added in the missing functionality that provides information across all of your Cloud applications - across instances - something that hasn't been available before.

Clementine filled in the piece missing from the Atlassian Cloud offering - integration across all applications - a Single Pane of Glass - which also integrated across services like Slack and Google Calendars.

You'll be missed darling Clementine!

Steve Pinto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2019

I like clementine because it showed me comments I was mentioned in and I checked it off once I responded.  Since it's being taken down, is there a similar tool that does this?  I only need a checklist for responding/viewing mentions in jira comments.

Thanks.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

r.i.p. Clementine

But I must admit, I stopped using it not so recently as most of my action Items are in Jira anyway and I personally have no need for a to-do list app anymore. But I appreciated Clementine centering all Atlassian (Cloud).

As Clementine was alpha, and most likely an experiment, I say onwards to new great ideas Atlassian! Looking forward to see what comes next. ;)

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events