Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSD customers in higher education

collene March 22, 2018

Hi everyone,

We're currently implementing Jira Service Desk with Confluence as a knowledge base.  The project team has asked us to find existing higher education customers who would be willing to share their experience implementing JSD.  They'd like to be able to ask questions of how to approach problems and learn from their experience.  I've pointed them to these community forums, but they'd like specific contacts.

Does Atlassian share contact information for customers who are willing to be contacted?  Or are there community members here willing to share contact information offline?

Thanks!

3 comments

Krzysztof Skoropada [Deviniti]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

Hi 

Atlassian/Partners/Vendors don't share contacts to their clients, even offline. The only what you can do is post questions here, on Atlassian Community. I have just asked one of our client if they could be able to help you, however, I can not promise any response from them. 

Specific questions from the project team could help to get the answers faster. 

Like JoeCarrow likes this
E.L. Fridge
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2018

Hi there, I am an Atlassian admin at the University of West Florida.  How can I help?

collene March 26, 2018

Hi, thanks for replying back!  We're interested in experience with Jira Service Desk -- rolling it out, lessons learned, what to watch for, things like that.  I don't have any specific questions from the project team (yet), but they were hoping to be able to ask for advice.  Have you implemented JSD at the U of West Florida?

E.L. Fridge
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2018

Yes, we've been using service desk for the last five years.  Our main helpdesk has been on service desk since 2015.  Atlassian just interviewed us for a blog post regarding our use of service desk.  This should give you a basic summary of our experiences here.  Let me know if you have questions. There are others in the education interest section that have lots of experience as well, that's definitely the place to post specific education-related questions.

Stacey E. Kimmel-Smith April 17, 2018

Hi, Here at Lehigh University we are trialing Jira Service Desk -- interested in hearing from others at universities too!

Jeff Stark July 27, 2020

Hi,

I'm a college professor from Portland, OR. I found a JiraEdu group: https://groups.google.com/a/lehigh.edu/forum/#!forum/jiraedu-list Is there anyone here who could guide me on Jira Service Desk for educational purposes?

Jeff Stark ___________________________________ Intelligene group thetermpapers

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events