Help to delete my account

Ruslan Karimov January 26, 2019

Help to delete my account

I can not delete becouse:

Невозможно удалить аккаунт

Ваш аккаунт нельзя удалить по следующей причине:

• This account is the primary billing contact for one or more products.
  • This account is a technical contact for one or more products.

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2019

You need to log into my.atlassian.com with this account and go to the list of products it has.  Check each one, and remove yourself from the billing/technical contacts where found.

The you will be able to delete.

Like Ruslan Karimov likes this

Thank you very much!

I canceled the subscription on Atlassian Cloud (Monthly Payments)

But I still cannot delete the account

May be I shoud wait some time?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2019

Hi @Ruslan Karimov,

Here's an excerpt from this thread:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/Delete-account/qaq-p/229160

which may answer your question:

If you want your personal data erased, do not delete your Atlassian Account yet. Instead, make a General Inquiry so we can locate everything that should be removed.

Atlassian has published GDPR and You about your personal data rights under the new EU regulation. It has full details about what data Atlassian collects and how to remove it. For some things we will need to help you do this because the ability to self-serve has not yet been created.

Your Atlassian Account is the thing that connects all your personal data. If you remove it first, it will be much harder to help you exercise your right to access and erasure.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events