It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Delete account

People Company Mar 10, 2014

Hello, I want to delete my account completely but I don't find the link. I already canceled my subscription on demand.

Thanks.

5 answers

1 vote
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team Apr 21, 2014

Hi There, I don't think there's a way to completely remove your account (Atlassian ID) from your end. You should probably contact support.atlassian.comto have your account removed.

1 vote
Morgan Knicely Atlassian Team May 25, 2018

TL;DR: If you want your personal data erased, do not delete your Atlassian Account yet. Instead, make a General Inquiry so we can locate everything that should be removed.

Atlassian has published GDPR and You about your personal data rights under the new EU regulation. It has full details about what data Atlassian collects and how to remove it. For some things we will need to help you do this because the ability to self-serve has not yet been created.

Your Atlassian Account is the thing that connects all your personal data. If you remove it first, it will be much harder to help you exercise your right to access and erasure.

Tobias Klöpfel May 28, 2018

And what should we do now, if we have already made this way in the past?

0 votes
Aviram Vijh Nov 16, 2015

You can log into id.atlassian.com and close your account from there.

Victor Dulepov Dec 22, 2015

There's no such option or section on https://id.atlassian.com

Aviram Vijh Dec 22, 2015

It is usually available as I have used it in the past. Might be temporarily disabled. You can always lodge a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

0 votes
Tobias Klöpfel Apr 29, 2018

Just close and no delete but better than nothing: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account

0 votes
Stefan Broda Atlassian Team Dec 26, 2018

You can delete your Atlassian account including all your product access (e.g. Jira Cloud, Bitbucket, etc.). See Atlassian account for users -> Delete your Atlassian account including an explanation what is exactly is deleted.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Webinar alert! An IT Admin's Guide to Securing Collaboration at Scale

Hello, Atlassian Community! My name is Dave Meyer and I'm a Principal Product Manager at Atlassian. I wanted to give this community a heads up about an upcoming Webinar that might be of interest...

181 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you