Carrying Accepted answers

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2018

Actually, i have created an account in 2016 and started asking a question and replying to the questions. on Atlassian Community.

Within a year 10+ answers were accepted, after that, I have left the organization and my account has been deactivated so is there any way that we can carry forward that previously accepted answers to my new account / Profile.

2 comments

Comment

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2018

Hi!

I think you could've changed your email address from corporate to personal in your Atlassian account (before leaving).

Now, if I were you I'd try to contact my old colleges and kindly ask the email administrator to restore my old account for 10 minutes so that I could change the email address to my personal.

Maybe there are other options.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2018

Thanks for your response...

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2018

That's a tough one - unless your old firm is ready to compromise and activate your account back. I doubt any organization would do that.

Why not start again - this is a community brimming with activities, you can always get back to more than 10 answers :p .

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2018

Thanks for your response :)

yes, this is tough ....bcz old organization will not do this now...let it be as you said will start again and definitely will get more than 10 Answers.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events