Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Jisha Libni October 21, 2020

I have connected all of my atlassian accounts on a free plan, but still it is showing free trial ends in 15 th De

4DC27FBF-7C8E-407E-8934-3361DB2E886C.jpeg20E3F874-C9EC-40FC-81BA-3A916C9952C1.jpeg

2 comments

Eduardo Santos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2020

Hi @Jisha Libni

From your screenshot, I can only see the Free plan, so it shouldn't expire. Maybe there is another screenshot that you didn't upload?

Also, another thing that can be done is to change the plan to standard and then back to free again.

Best regards,
Eduardo

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

I have a feeling it's a quirk of the billing system - you sign up for an Atlassian system, it goes into trial mode, and then you pay for it if you want to keep it.

But when it's free, you don't need to pay.  But I don't think the licence system understands that, it assumes you're going to.

I remember seeing this when I got my free plan.  But it just went away when my trial expired.  The free plan will just continue when the "trial" expires.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events