Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Tasks with an Epics are not showing in their own sprints But showing in Backlog

Wahab Ahmed May 9, 2017

Hi,

We do not change any settings for Jira. Instantly we noticed that Tasks are not showing in the Backlog. All of the Tasks have been moved from sprints to the Backlog expect some. I debug this issue and noticed that Those tasks which have been assigned to an Epic are showing in the Backlog Section. I have also checked the sprint associated with these tasks and the sprint value in the tasks is correct.

We have some inactive sprints in the Backlog. The tasks should need to show in their own inactive sprints but rather than that all tasks are sowing down in Backlog section.

See  image Below

Jira Issue.png

Now if i will remove Epic from any task then it is showing the task in its own Sprint. I tried to solve this issue but do not get it sorted....

Any help would be appreciated.

2 comments

Comment

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2017
Gonzalo Lodi May 9, 2017

I'm having the same exact problem! Any clues of what could happened to us?

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2017

If you are on JIRA Cloud and are sure you haven't changed anything, I'd suggest raising a support ticket with Atlassian (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/) and linking to this thread.

Gonzalo Lodi May 9, 2017

I'll do that! Thank you Sam, please let me know if you get some more information about this!

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2017
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2017

@Gonzalo - I'm just a user like you, so there's not much more I can do. I've just noticed the trend in questions around the same issue.

Please let us know on here what the outcome of your support request is - it'll help others experiencing the same issue.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2017

Just to close this off.

Atlassian confirmed it was a bug affecting Cloud, which is now resolved.

More info:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16022

and

https://atlassian.statuspage.io/incidents/954zy88q0dy2

Wahab Ahmed May 10, 2017

Lads thanks for your response. It was a cloud issue that Atlassian guys already fixed.

Follow links mentioned above by Sam Hall

Wahab Ahmed May 10, 2017

Lads thanks for your response. It was a cloud issue that Atlassian guys already fixed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events