Items showing in sprint on kanban not reflected in planning mode

I have a several sprints created in planning mode. There is currently an active sprint with 45 issues. when I go to the kanban all my issues show up. When I look at reports all my story points are accounted for. However when I go to planning mode it shows only 4 issues in the sprint. The rest of the issues that are showing up in the back log. When I view the issues in detailed mode it shows they are part of my active sprint. If I pull them up from the back log into the active sprint they move there until I refresh the page and again they are showing in the backlog. After some poking around I found out that the 4 issues that remain in the sprint in planning mode are issues with out Epics. When I give an issue an Epic link is filters down to the back log, but only in planning mode.

Any ideas why this is happening?

1 answer

1 accepted

yep we use cloud, and it is very clearly a comminity wide issue.

Sam Hall Community Champion May 09, 2017

Yep. 

Just to close this off.

Atlassian confirmed it was a bug affecting Cloud, which is now resolved.

More info:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16022

and

https://atlassian.statuspage.io/incidents/954zy88q0dy2

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Aug 06, 2018 in Agile

Boosting team's visibility with ScriptRunner like a boss

Just like almost every team here we are struggling with visibility both internal and external each day. I want to share a short story about how we have improved the internal part by a great deal and ...

346 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you