React and Atlaskit in Atlassian Server/Data center apps Part 1

30 comments

Vishal Petkar November 21, 2023

@Mesut Can

I have resolved the issues, and this running on my local.

but when I am deploying a jar on the server, its showing blank page.

Please let me know if you found any resolution on it, Thanks in advance.

Andrey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 6, 2024

@Alexey Matveev @Francesco R @Vishal Petkar @Keren Rachev @Mahesh Gangavarapu

The problem with installing the module in a live environment is the extra "/" character.
It is necessary to correct in the frontend/webpack.config.js file in the plugins part, the locationPrefix option should not contain the "/" character
An example of how it should be:

plugins: [
new WrmPlugin({
pluginKey: 'ru.matveev.alexey.atlas.jira.jira-react-atlaskit',
locationPrefix: 'frontend',
watch : true,
xmlDescriptors: path.resolve('../backend/src/main/resources', 'META-INF', 'plugin-descriptors', 'wr-defs.xml')
}),

Thanks @Francesco R  for pointing out the problem

Mahesh Gangavarapu February 12, 2024

Hi @Alexey Matveev and everyone,

How to make it work (display) the similar form should show on Project Settings page?

Like below

project_settings.png

Thanks

Rao Iruku
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

@Alexey Matveev  Hi Alexey I have used your tutorial to build Custom plugin i Jira. I built Tab Panel plugin.
But i want to leverage your tutorial to build a custom plugin for a Custom field. I want to build the  React component for Edit .  Can you  please share if it is possible to create Custom field plugin using the approach used in the tutorial. If so can you share any examples it would be great.

Vishal Petkar March 10, 2024

@Andrey 

I just seen your comment today, yes the same solution I applied already and it resolved.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events