🎈PM72 Meet The Speaker: Why you Need a Single Source of Truth for PPM and How to Achieve it

Hi Community!

This is Gorka Puente, Principal Product Manager in Appfire for the BI/Reporting solutions category. I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be part of Jexo's PM72 event!

why you need a single source of truth for PPM.png

I've been building apps in the Atlassian ecosystem for almost 10 years now and doing research in corporate wikis before that. And during all these years working with different teams I've seen patterns that repeated once and again when handling project portfolios.

A project manager working in a spreadsheet with information new to us: Dates agreed with customers not reflected anywhere else, insights about parallel projects discussed in the coffee room and sent by email to a manager... Does this ring a bell? And this information may or may not be uploaded and updated to the corporate PPM tool(s).

This leads to project failures and a single source of truth is the way for successful projects. During this session we'll discuss how we can achieve a Single Source of Truth with Jira and overcome these common problems. 

Don't miss it because I'm bringing my friend Steve J., a certified PMO professional to discuss and bring clarity to the topic.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 11.49.46.png

Add the date to your calendar and don't miss our session

☝️ Why you Need a Single Source of Truth for PPM and How to Achieve it 

And don't miss other interesting sessions like 

🧠 Calm after the (brain)storm: Distributed collaboration with Whiteboards to simplify incremental planning 

where Kat Sandin will share insights tricks around distributed, collaborative brainstorming that can help ease and simplify incremental planning.

See you there!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events