Join Atlassian’s Early Access Program for Priorities per Project in Jira Cloud

49 comments

Imdad Kottapparamban January 9, 2024

Great news, thanks @Nicole Schwartz  when we can expect this?

Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2024

Hi @Imdad Kottapparamban, the EAP is currently open and you can sign up by completing this EAP survey.

Like Imdad Kottapparamban likes this
Imdad Kottapparamban January 18, 2024

Done. Waiting for release update :)

Hitendra Chauhan January 22, 2024

When is the Priority Scheme will be available generally ?

Kevin Foster January 30, 2024

Hi @Nicole Schwartz 

I just came across this today - I'm very interested, but evaluating if we're interested in EAP for our team. Is there any expected rollout date for this feature yet, or is it still only on the roadmap as early access? We just merged two business units that used two separate Jira cloud instances, and this feature would fix our most recent headache.

Thanks!

Bartłomiej Borowy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 5, 2024

EAP signed, hope to make available for our organization to test.

Imdad Kottapparamban February 6, 2024

@Nicole Schwartz we are able to use the priority scheme. Will it take away after test or it will be available from now for the systems its available for testing.

Ashley Turner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

Hi @Nicole Schwartz! I am very interested in this new feature and my engineering organization would be a perfect candidate to test it out. Is there a fee associated with signing up for the EAP? 

Artak Melkonyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 8, 2024

Actually it is really nice to have this feature. But I don't know after using them, what could happen with this settings after the EAP?

I dont want to use them in my company not knowing what will happen after EAP. 

Do you have any information here @Nicole Schwartz

Cheers
Artak 

Christian Nielsen February 22, 2024

@Nicole Schwartz, I have signed up our production instance for this feature and already it is solving a HUGE headache because we are migrating hundreds of projects from a 'Server' which has multiple priority schemes.

Should I fill in the survey once more to have this functionality on our sandbox too, or is there a easier way to get that instance signed up to this EAP too?

Olson-admin,Renee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 23, 2024

Hi, looking for an update on this as well.  My teams are very interested in using this.

Nicole Schwartz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2024

Hi! Thanks for all your continued interest in this EAP and apologies for my delay in responding to your comments!

We're targeting our general availability (GA) launch within the next couple of months. We'll keep the EAP open until our GA launch and you can continue to use this feature on your instance after the EAP.

@Ashley Turner there is no fee associated with signing up for this EAP.

@Christian Nielsen, yes please complete the sign up survey with the URL of your sandbox instance.

Marek Troschinski March 13, 2024

Hi, we would like to take part in the EAP. Our teams are very interested in using different priority schemas.

Kacper Michałek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 14, 2024

Hi, if the EAP is closed, how soon should we expect the changes to be released in general availability?

Like # people like this
Teri Michaels March 15, 2024

Any estimates when this will be available for all users since EAP is closed to new users?

Du Hashimoto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 27, 2024

The EAP survey does not work any more.

Tim Padgett April 1, 2024

I'm also interesting in either the EAP or update on the feature delivery date?

Hina Tufail April 2, 2024

Hi @Nicole Schwartz is there an actual date for the release now that the EAP is closed ? I couldn't find the info yet on the Cloud roadmap

Thanks.

Best Regards

l_seplecan April 9, 2024

Hi @Nicole Schwartz

This question has been raised in previous comments:
Do you know when this new feature will be generally rolled out?

Thanks,

Regards

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2024
Like l_seplecan likes this
l_seplecan April 9, 2024

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans,

Thanks for the insight.

Best 

Megan Ferguson April 12, 2024

I saw a message that said this was GA on 4/4. Is there any timeframe on when it will finish rolling out? We don't have it in our sandbox. Our prod instance is on bundled releases but I don't see it in the release notes for our next scheduled release either.

Amaury Dengis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 19, 2024

Hello,

When and/or how will this option be available to everyone, please?

Thank you !

Chrissy Clements
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2024

Hey @Nicole Schwartz

This change has been published in the cloud updates for June 10-17, and I'm excited to test it out! The help link brought me here—do we have any additional documentation available?

My goal is to remove the priority triage status and workflow post functions from the change issue type and to retire the large automation that currently maps our ITIL priority matrix. Will this be possible with this update?

Cheers,

C

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events