Introducing the Jira Roadmap Macro for Confluence

86 comments

Cecilie Skrindsrud Øverbø October 3, 2019

When will this be available for classic projects in Jira Cloud?

Cheryl J October 3, 2019

I'm also wondering when it will be available for classic projects in Jira Cloud.  Is there an easy way to check which version my organization uses?  I believe it is Jira Cloud.

Joyce Hoekstra November 21, 2019

I would love to see versions in Next-Gen projects OR Roadmap functionality in classic roadmaps. If you breath scrum/kanban it is weird to me that you leave a (different) critical part out on both solutions.

Ilham RADITO November 25, 2019

I would like to rehighlight @Kenny Dickie 's request as I really feel that need;

It would be great if we could also get Roadmap for classic projects. The feature only relies on Epics data which exists in Classic and Next-Gen.  Can we get this turned on for classic projects?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17214

Dinghua December 19, 2019

Am I the only one here not getting the point of plotting timeline on Epic User Story level, instead of Releases?

It doesn't be exclusive, but not having the timeline of releases across multiple projects does not give me the executive view of all ongoing projects.

Can this be planned into development?

Zoe Selkirk February 27, 2020

JIRA Roadmap Macro for Server Confluence is a big need. Security issues also limit our ability to use Confluence Cloud. I cannot fathom why this would not be available to server users. There is no easy way to replicate and keep Roadmap information up to date for stakeholders that do not have access to JIRA.

Douglas Itkin October 27, 2020

currently trying to get the roadmap to display in Confluence, but only a URL displays, and that's not even clickable.  I can see the roadmap in Jira. https://iantrek.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/IAN/boards/2/roadmap

Nico Buffing April 12, 2021

Which rights are required for this to work? Users are trying to add a product roadmap page to Confluence based on a Jira roadmap, but the macro only works for admins so far, normal users are just directed to the home page for our confluence environments, instead of getting the template for the new page to create.

ilan.tsabary August 9, 2021

What permissions do they need to see the roadmap on confluence? Can anyone see it if i make it public URL for the confluence page? Do they have to have Jira access ?

Joel Polsky October 14, 2022

Does this feature still work?

Bradley January 23, 2024

Just curious when does Atlassian think they will have the Jira Roadmap Macro fixed or corrected to show back up in Confluence? 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events