Summary visualization - only for 7 days?

Lucia April 19, 2023

Hi! I would ask how I can configure the summary visualization to show me the full status project, not only the last 7 days, it´s possible? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hello @Lucia 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

It is not currently possible to configure the time period for the Overview tiles. Per this article...

• Overview cards - these cards provide an overview of recent activity within the project by displaying the number of issues that have been completed, updated and created in the last 7 days as well as the number of issues due in the next 7 days.

I have not found a change request asking for that specific configuration option yet. If you are working with a paid Jira subscription your Jira Administrator could open a support case to ask Atlassian Support if they know of a change request for that functionality. Or you can search for yourself here and open one if you can't find one.

https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You can also construct a separate Jira Dashboard independently to present the information for the lifetime of the project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events