How do you reflect the context of the entire project

ks_hyeon June 16, 2022

Hi,

I am managing multiple projects in Jira Work Management.

How do you reflect the context of the entire project here?

It is difficult to reflect on each project.

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Hi @ks_hyeon 

I am sorry, but I cannot read your language. Can you describe the path you took to get to this screen? 

ks_hyeon June 19, 2022

Sorry for not being considerate of my question.
I don't know if writing like this will convey the meaning.

The context of the project created in work management exists like "Status", "Person in charge," "Reporter", "Priority", "Label".
What I want to do is a question about how to batch reflect newly created fields in each project.
Currently, by creating a new field in each project. I am doing it by adding.
For this reason, it takes a lot of time when there are many projects.

ks_hyeon June 20, 2022

hello john,
Can you give me some guide?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

If you are using a Team-managed project, there is no other option. They must we done one at a time in each project. 

If you are using a Company-managed project, you can create the custom field one time and simply add it to the screens in the projects where you want the field to be used. 

You can further add a context and list each project all at once in the Custom field. That will limit the field to only show in screens for those projects and will help with system performance. 

Like ks_hyeon likes this
ks_hyeon June 21, 2022

yes, i understand.
The ambiguity I thought alone was gone.
thank you.

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2022

What do you mean by "reflect"?

ks_hyeon June 19, 2022

It is to add the newly created field to the context item of any project.

Thank you.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2022

To add new fields to a company-managed project, you have to make sure they have the right context when you add them, and add them to the screens the project uses.

To add new fields to a team-managed project, you have to configure them in the project field list.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events