unable to load project

bryan chia November 26, 2019

bugs.png

2 answers

0 votes
bryan chia November 27, 2019

@Jack Brickey @DPKJ  are you able to help me reach out to support team? seems like no one is looking at it. Last email was from peter and no reply. Level 1 issue. cant work for many days already

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

@bryan chia  I was out yesterday (as per India Standard Time) but I have again added a request to Atlassian to look into this.

Meanwhile,

• Clearing browser cache,
  • Changing browser,
  • and trying out with another user works?
0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2019

@bryan chiaWelcome to the community!

Can you check this URL directly https://<YOUR_SITE>.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa

Please replace <YOUR_SITE> with appropriate value.

Thank you for your reply. That was exactly what i did and its showing this error.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2019

Oh! Thanks for the clarification. There may be some genuine glitch, I will post this to Atlassian Team to take a look.

Thank you , i already submitted support request as well. Waiting for them to get back. Level 1 issue. cant continue work now.

Like Vickey Palzor Lepcha likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2019

Is the issue still occurring and if so have you tried other browsers?

bryan chia November 27, 2019

Yes , seems like so. used chrome and firefox. having issue. already sent peter from customer advocate the screenshot of the error.  waiting for him to reply

Suggest an answer