"Hiding" issue types from Greenhopper?

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

Hey

Im looking for a way to remove a certain issue type from greenhopper.

We have a issue type in a project, that we don't want greenhopper to show.

Is there a way to hide issue types in greenhopper.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2012

Create a new issue type scheme for GreenHopper projects.

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

But if i remove the issue type from the scheme, its not awalible for the Greenhopper projects.
I want the issue type to be vissible for projects. But only when not i Greenhopper.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2012

Oh....got it now. I think it's not possible so far.

Perhaps, you can try creating filters in the Context. Not sure whether it works for you.

0 votes
Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2012

Set its 'Fix Version/s' field to an archived or released Version - GreenHopper doesn't display these.

What we've done is to create a Version called 'dummy' which we have then archived. All issues that we don't want GH to display are simply set to this Version.

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2012

But can't it be done in a more automated way?
The dummy project aproche, requires that every issue of the certain type, have to be put into this version.

Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2012

You can set the value of the 'Fix Version/s' field from the Workflow when creating the issue.

Suggest an answer