• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • our config supports the above, but we still have items marked as closed, resolved or production showing in the backlog? Any ideas?

our config supports the above, but we still have items marked as closed, resolved or production showing in the backlog? Any ideas?

Blacky J
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Closed or resolved issues are appearing in the Scrum board backlog

Ask your question here...

2 answers

1 vote
Rose Cruz June 16, 2016

@Blacky J - The issues must have a resolution set to disappear from the backlog. Are they showing as resolved, like KEY-123

Yann Baud
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2016

Same issue here with JIRA v7.1.8. Our board's "Done" column is configured to catch issues with "Closed" status. Nevertheless, a lot of issues with status "Closed" AND resolution "Fixed" are showing up in the backlog. Please advise on possible solutions

0 votes
Blacky J
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 16, 2016

thanks for the reply.  Yes - the majority of the ones in question have a resolution set and show as you kindly stated.example snap.png

Suggest an answer