Michael Zhang 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Your paid apps are part of your subscription, not the data in a backup (although they may have some of their data in your backup, that will be restored whether the target system has subscribed or not).

All you should need to do is, after restore, go to "manage apps" and re-enable them.

michaelxzhang April 21, 2021

thanks for replying fast, but we have many site admins, so for me,  i can not find plugins we brougt alreay, may be othersite admins , do i have to ask others to check ? i prefer i did this, but how can i do next?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Every site admin can see the installed (or subscribed) apps.  

What are you seeing under Admin -> manage apps?

michaelxzhang April 21, 2021

I can see the bill for BigPicture, but none of in  Manage apps screen, confused me

thanks again for replying 

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 22, 2021

HI @michaelxzhang

BigPicture restoration needs from our side additional actions. 

BigPicture Team will gladly help you to resolve the problem. Please raise a ticket via our Service Desk to contact our Technical Support.

michaelxzhang April 25, 2021

i did created a ticket, but the answer is to ask BigPicture??? 

what i did is restore my own bakcup file, and lost apps, i want to clear this point but i can not send back mail,

How can do next? raise ticket again?

lookging to hear

Michael

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2021

Hi @michaelxzhang

Once you created a ticket at the Service desk you can send additional information in the same ticket. BigPicture Technical Support will investigate your case and help you to find the right solution. 

Suggest an answer