issue-created-automation-rule-event-when-handler failed

Chris Proud November 23, 2015

I'm getting this warning repeatedly in the servicedesk log file. I've tried deleting all events in service desk projects but the problem persists. Any idea how I can fix this?
JSD 2.5.9

2015-11-23 18:19:44,450 http-bio-80-exec-18 WARN chris 1099x51391x1 1r4tqy0 192.168.1.1 /secure/AjaxIssueAction.jspa [execution.whenhandler.event.AllEventListenerEventWhenHandlerVisitor] Event when handler execution of com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.servicedesk-automation-modules-plugin:issue-created-automation-rule-event-when-handler failed with error com.atlassian.pocketknife.api.commons.error.ErrorMessage@b16ceeed

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Proud November 24, 2015

Hi Paulo,

All modules for both "JIRA Service Desk", "Service Desk Automation Modules Plugin" and "Service Desk Automation Plugin" are enabled. Would you like me to try and disable and re-enable each add-ons anyway?

Chris

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2015

Hello Chris,

It seems that a module from the automation rules was not successful enabled, if you access your add-ons page (For JIRA 6.4.x or earlier), are you seeing all the modules from Service Desk enabled? If not, try to disable the plugin and enable it again.

Suggest an answer