i am not getting jira mobile notification until i refresh

Tadaka Bhanu Murty March 27, 2021

i use to get jira mobile notification instantly but suddenly stopped. 

2 answers

0 votes
Uthra V April 19, 2022

Hello @Hannah McKenzie 

I uninstalled, reinstalled and logged in; still not working. Just tested

regards

uthra

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2022

Hi @Uthra V,are you on the latest version of the app? (152.1)

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2021

@Tadaka Bhanu Murty 

Welcome to the community.  I am assuming that this has to do with the mobile application.  In the mobile applications when you are on the notifications page you will need to check the settings and ensure that you have not snoozed them. 

You will also need to make sure that the app has the ability to notify you. 

Android - Control notifications on Android - Android Help (google.com)

Apple - Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Uthra V April 10, 2022

Jira notifications absolutely stopped working on iPhone. Tried everything. All other app notifications reach me. This is a real problem; have to manually check every hour. Thinking about buying an android phone cause of this Would be nice if ppl from atlassian actually helped individually instead of just providing links

SYNETICS April 11, 2022

The same here. Not working from the end of the march. On all iOS devices. 

Casey Ervin April 11, 2022

Ditto. They just completely stopped working the past few weeks on my iphone.

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2022

@Tadaka Bhanu Murty @Casey Ervin @SYNETICS @Uthra V @Brant Schroeder Hi everyone, this was a bug which we have now fixed. You may need to reinstall the app to reactivate push notifications. Please reach out if you experience any more problems. 

Like Casey Ervin likes this

Suggest an answer