got free trial version logged on dont know where to start for downloading board

Seema Sewpersadh March 9, 2018

i have downloaded jira for free and dont know where to start to download my boards and use the trial

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Werle _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

hi @Seema Sewpersadh,

what do you mean with downloading your boards and using the trial ?

Best,

Nic

Hi Nic

so I signed up for the free trial version. where to next? I want to use the JIRA software or are there only documents with the trial version available

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

Hi @Seema,

you can install the software on your system. During the installation it will ask you for a license key. You'll find your on my.atlasisan. com.

After installing you can trial Jira Software, until trial ends.

Best,

Nic

Where do I download the software from? Do u have a link for me? 

I will have to navigate to find my key 

Is the license key the sen number ? I don’t see anything that says license key 

I found the downloads but there’s only server and and data center. I was told to download the cloud. Thanks for your help

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

Hi @Seema Sewpersadh

for Cloud please follow this link: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try

Best,

Nic

Suggest an answer