error de inicio de sesion DB SQL SERVER 2014

roberto_bonilla March 27, 2018

Buenos días,

estoy instalando por primera vez JIRA software. Durante la instalación indico que quiero usar mi propia base de datos e indico los siguientes parámetros en el asistente:

- Tipo de BD: Microsoft SQL Server

- Nombre de Servidor: X\Y

- Puerto: 1433 (por defecto)

- BD: BDx

- Nombre de usuario: jiradbuser

- Clave: X

- Esquema: dbo

Al realizar la prueba de conexión siempre recibo el mismo error: "Error de inicio de sesión del usuario jiradbuser. clientconnectionId: .......

He probado a iniciar sesión con éste usuario en la base de datos y sin problemas. He descargado el driver de Microsoft "sqljdbc_6.2" tal como indica la documentación y no consigo superar la prueba de conexión.

¿Podríais indicarme que hacer o que procedimiento seguir? No consigo dar con el error.

Un saludo, gracias de antemano.

Roberto.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2018

Hello Roberto,

I want to verify that your MS SQL database has been set up properly:

Pay close attention to each step, especially this:

1. Create a database user which JIRA will connect as (e.g. jiradbuser). This user should not be the database owner, but should be in the db_owner role.

2. Create an empty 'schema' in the database for the JIRA tables  (e.g. jiraschema).

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon,

thanks for the quick reply. I follow your instructions, I have problems on point 2:

Configure JIRA to connect to the database

There are two ways to configure your JIRA server to connect to your SQL Server database.

Using the JIRA setup wizard  — Use this method, if you have just installed JIRA and are setting it up for the first time. Your settings will be saved to the dbconfig.xml file in your JIRA application home directory.

Collapse

The JIRA setup wizard will display when you access JIRA for the first time in your browser.

In the first screen, 'Configure Language and Database', set Database Connection to My own database.

Set Database Type to SQL Server.

Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.

Test your connection and save.

I'm using the setup wizard, when I test my connection always have the same error:

"JIRA - Configuración de JIRA

Error de conexión con la base de datos

Error de inicio de sesión del usuario 'jiradbuser'. ClientConnectionId:e7f52d92-b6f9-44ce-bf3b-f59db61bc613"

Thanks in advance, regards.

Roberto.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2018

Robert,

It seems that there is something wrong with the way you setup your database.

Can you please confirm what version of MS SQL you're running? Please also completely setup the database and user again but using the article step-by-step.

Regards,

Shannon

Hello Shannon,

I'm running MS SQL 2014. It works for other software without problems. I follow several times the step-by-step and always appears the same error.

Is it possible to obtain technical support by remote control with you? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, regards.

Roberto.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2018

Roberto,

In your first post, you said you were using dbo schema, but in the instructions from the article and the ones I quoted, it says you have to make a new empty schema. 

Can you confirm you're no longer using dbo from your original example?

If you are still having trouble with the setup steps after confirming you're no longer using dbo schema, please let me know and I'll create a support ticket for you so someone from support will be able to get in touch with you.

Regards,
Shannon

Hello Shannon, 

in my first post I did a mistake writing. I'm using a new empty schema. Apologize.

Please, I would really appreciate if you coud create a ticket for me. If you need some information about my account do not hesitate to contact with me.

Regards, Roberto.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2018

Thank you, Roberto.

I have made a support case for you with our Jira Support Team using your email address on file.

I have sent an email to you via the support system. Please reply there with the details I asked for in email. 

It will also help if you upload a copy of your log files here:

Thank you!

Shannon

Suggest an answer