defaut organizations

fatoumata Sall July 11, 2019

Hello

I Create organisations on my jsd. however, as soon as a new ticket arrives it automatically puts it in a default organization How to correct this

thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Helllo @fatoumata Sall 

Now i dont have access to my computer. But i think you should change your field optional in your project field configuration or at first preset value as none and then change the field configuration ( field organization change to optional)

I hope this work :)

Best wishes

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Hello @fatoumata Sall 

In jsd if u select a field as group picker ou user picker, it embed in Hidden fields with preset values. So you must at first edit it's value and change it to favorite organization name. In picture below the field "Postman Testing" (is like your Organization name):

114.png

I hope i understand what you need.

fatoumata Sall July 11, 2019

hi thank you !!

but I AFRAID I can' t change it .

Do you have any idea ?image.png

Suggest an answer