custom user pickers plugin upgrade

Surender Reddy November 8, 2018

we are using jira version 7.3.3 and custom user picker plugin  in our jira , basically its says it is compatible with only 6.4.x only in version description but it works for us. now my question is  we are upgrading to 7.12.3 which is latest version of jira. what are the issues i may face with that plugin , is there any alternatives please let me know what ever the information you know about this plugin  ..

Thanking you in advance.,....

1 answer

1 vote
Henrique Bittencourt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2018

Hi Surender!

We can't point on which errors you might face after upgrading Jira to the latest version since the Custom User Picker it's a third-party plugin and we don't know how it works at a deep level, but I just found the provider's bitbucket page with some open issues:

andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-user-pickers

Seems like there is a bunch of problems when comes to Jira 7+ (and there isn't an official release to a stable version).

We suggest you raise an issue or add a comment on the "Add Jira 7 Support" asking for some updates on when the 7+ will be released.

Best Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events