can we integrate with conflunce server to jira cloud

venkat July 16, 2019

here my jira instance in cloud but my confluence instance is server so this to instance are different admins can we integrate the both instance please let know the perfect answer step by step  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2019

Hello Gopi,

Yes, you can integrate Atlassian Server applications together with Atlassian Cloud Applications with two-way links by configuring Application links.

To set up application links between cloud and server products, you must have Administrator permissions on both the cloud and server products. You should also make sure you meet the following requirements:

• The product must be accessible via the ports specified in the Compare Atlassian cloud vs serverpage.
  • Check that the Base URL for the server product is set correctly.
  • If you want to use SSL, you need to use a valid certificate (not a self-signed certificate).
  • Your server needs to be reachable by the Atlassian Cloud IP range. See Atlassian Cloud IP ranges and domains for details on the IP range used by Atlassian Cloud.
  • The URL for the product must fulfill the RFC 1738 URL standards.

However, If you want to create a project link (for example, a link between a project in Jira Software Cloud and a Confluence space), follow these instructions for creating a project link. Project (or entity) links are automatically two-way links; you don't need to create a link from your server product to the project in the cloud.

For more information, you can check the documentation below:

Link to server products from Cloud

Let me know if this information helps.

venkat November 1, 2020

Thanks for giving a valuable answer 

Like Petter Gonçalves likes this

Suggest an answer